In a bid to transform Yobe State into a thriving hub of social harmony, economic vibrancy, functional infrastructure, and aesthetic beauty, the Yobe State Government is gearing up for a significant leap in the quality of education. As part of this transformative initiative, the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board invites qualified individuals to join their ranks. If you have expertise in specific subjects and are passionate about contributing to the state’s educational development, you might just be the candidate they are looking for.
The Yobe State Teachers Recruitment offers positions in various subjects, including but not limited to:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements for Application:
To ensure a smooth recruitment process, interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- Local Government Identification
- Good behavior and composure
- Absence of prior criminal cases
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Physical and mental fitness
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant educational qualifications (B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE)
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption (for B.Sc and HND holders)
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five subjects, including Mathematics and English
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching positions)
- Team spirit and analytical skills
- Valid means of identification (e.g., driver’s license, National ID, passport)
- Willingness to adapt to a new work environment
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of application
- Basic knowledge of computer applications is an advantage.
Interested candidates can follow these simple steps to apply for the Yobe State Teachers recruitment:
- Visit the official Yobe State Teachers recruitment portal at yobestate.gov.ng or vacancy.ysubeb.com.
- Choose between Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs.
- Fill in your details in the application form, including personal information, academic qualifications, and contact information.
- Submit the completed application form.
- Print the confirmation slip for your records.
Only shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next phase of the recruitment process. Shortlisted individuals can expect a screening process, and if successful, they will receive an email detailing the Yobe State Teachers CBT (Computer-Based Test) date and time.
- Beware of individuals claiming to facilitate recruitment for a fee.
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Even if you lack a teaching credential, you can still apply.
- Failing to attend the screening within the stipulated time indicates a decline of the offer.
To stay updated on Yobe State’s recruitment news, visit the official website regularly. Bookmark the page and check for any updates or changes in the process.