Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)? The UBEC recruitment portal for 2023 is now open, welcoming applications from both degree and non-degree holders. To increase your chances of being selected for the screening process, let’s walk through the entry requirements and the application process.
Entry Requirements for UBEC 2023 Recruitment
Before you kickstart your application, ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Willingness to work in a new environment.
- Physical and mental fitness.
- Minimum of Five Credits in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE in no more than two sittings.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Good behavior and composure.
- Valid means of identification (driver’s license, National ID Card, passport, Voters card, or NIN Number).
- Computer literacy is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate.
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary certificates with scanned copies).
- Scanned passport photograph (size: 7kb to 30kb, dimension: 275 x 314 pixels).
If you meet these requirements, you’re one step closer to being shortlisted for UBEC. Now, let’s delve into the application process.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these simple steps to successfully apply for UBEC recruitment:
- Visit the official UBEC website: https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home.
- Create an account using a username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide all necessary information.
- Verify your information.
- Attach your credentials and passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
- Look for a confirmation email indicating the success of your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you meet UBEC’s requirements, you’ll be invited for a screening test. The details of the test, including date, time, and venue, will be communicated to you via email.
Important Notes Before Applying
Before creating a UBEC account, make sure you confirm the following:
- You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed., or PGDE.
- You are eligible to teach specific subjects listed by UBEC.
- The online application is free.
- Apply for one job position only; multiple attempts will lead to disqualification.
Stay up-to-date with the latest UBEC recruitment news by visiting the official website regularly. To ensure you don’t miss any updates or changes in the application process, bookmark the page and refresh it frequently.