The Netflix CESF is intended to provide financial aid in the form of full scholarships at partner higher educational institutions in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana and Gabon to help ambitious creatives from West and Central African countries obtain official qualifications and training.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
Eligible Countries: West & Central African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship fund will cover tuition, housing, study materials, and living expenses at selected partner schools in Nigeria, Gabon, Ghana & Benin where beneficiaries have been accepted to pursue a programme of study in the television and film disciplines in the 2022 academic year.
- Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
- Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
- Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
- National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
- National film institute Jos in Nigeria
- Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
- Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
How to Apply:
- An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
- The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September, 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.
- If you would like to make inquiries about the application, please read the FAQs or contact Dalberg at NetflixNWCAscholarship@Dalberg.com