KASU Admission list 2021/2022 out on JAMB CAPS
The Kaduna State University admission list for the 2021/2022 academic semester has been announced. This is to advise all applicants who took part in the Post-UTME for the academic year 2021/2022 that they may check whether their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of accepted applicants has been made available on the JAMB CAPS website. To check, candidates must complete the steps outlined below:
Check your admission status by following the steps outlined below.
- To access your dashboard, go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and log in using your registered email address and password.
- Select ‘Check Admission Status’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Access my CAPS’ from the drop-down menu.
- To find out whether you’ve been accepted, go to ‘Admission Status.’
- Candidates who have been offered admission should click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate whether they accept or reject the offer.
- Those whose status reads “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” should keep monitoring since the status might change at any moment.
- NB: Selecting “REJECT” indicates that the admission offer has been rejected by the applicants.