The Kapi‘olani International Scholarships are intended to support the University of Hawai‘i’s recognized mission to provide relevant education and training to those who will assume positions of leadership and service in the Pacific and Asia region, as well as around the world by providing financial assistance to cover a portion of tuition.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: CC or Undergraduate
Value of Award: Various
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be classified as a full-time student at Kapiolani CC and enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- Applicants have earned minimally 12 credits at Kapiolani CC.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.25.
- Applicants must show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application portal at the University. No application is required for the scholarship.