International Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements at RMIT University – Australia 2022
The International Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements is available to individuals interested in pursuing a degree program at RMIT University. This scholarship provides a stipend of $32,841 each year (pro-rata) for a period of two years.
Application Deadline: The application period, which began on November 1, 2021, is currently open and will remain so until a suitable applicant is identified.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master by Research
Value of Award: $32,841
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Study:At RMIT, students may study Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves for a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students meeting the minimum English language requirements.
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Applicants must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
How To Apply: Applicants must submit an application for admission via the RMIT Online Portal first. Students interested in applying for the scholarship should email email@example.com the necessary materials.