EBSU supplementary Post-Utme admission form 2021/2022
This is to inform all candidates who selected Ebonyi State University Abakaliki as their first choice university in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a score of 120 or higher, as well as those who have the required O’level credit for university admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is now available. Candidates who are interested in applying should follow the additional payment method outlined below and pay the N10,050.00 Supplementary fee. The registration site will be active from Monday, January 31st, 2022, to Friday, February 14th, 2022.
SUPPLEMENTARY PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Candidates who meet the requirements are required to pay a processing fee of N10,050.
- Please complete the procedures indicated below in order to register:
- Here is the link to the EBSU Post UTME application form: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- To begin the application, click on the Start Application button.
- To begin, choose STEP1: After clicking on “Generate Payment Invoice,” continue to the bank.
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form to generate a payment invoice.
- Make certain that you choose the correct Application Form Category, either JAMB SUPPLEMENTARY or DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY (if applicable).
- After successfully generating the Remita Retrieval Reference Number, double-check that your “JAMB Registration Number” is accurate.
- Follow the instructions to make a payment at any bank of your choosing using your Remita number OR pay with your credit card, Master Card, or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and begin STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number” into the appropriate field.
- Continue with the filling out of the application form.
- Submit your application as soon as possible.
- Your acknowledgement slip should be printed out.
Please keep in mind that applications for supplemental admission to the faculties of law, medicine and surgery, anatomy and physiology, medical laboratory sciences, and nursing sciences will not be accepted or considered.