The Bond University is providing a $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver for a three-years to individuals who are willing to undertake a degree program at the institution as sponsored by Alan Chan HDR.
Why choose to study at Bond University? At BU, students have the chance to develop professionally and further their skill sets. Graduates receive an excellent education from the institution that will position them as leaders in their industry.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD degree program available in the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and International Relations:
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of concepts and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving role of the United Nations in 21st-century security problems
- Indigenous insights informing Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- The arising International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist, and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarisation
- You must be a domestic student if you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- You must be an international student, whether you are within or outside Australia, and you do not meet the domestic student criteria.
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- You must need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program and achieve the milestones required by the University throughout their doctoral program.
- You must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
How to Apply: Applications for admission can be submitted online via the university portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to FSDResearch@bond.edu.au and include proposed topic with brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area) and also listing your qualifications. An application package will then be provided on receipt of successful expressions of interest.