This is an open international scholarships in Malaysia (scholarship) opportunity for students of all nationalities applying for taught master’s studies at the University. The award is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Application Deadline: 1 week after commencement of programme.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 50% tuition fee deduction
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in Sustainable Development Management
- Master in International Hospitality Management
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree CGPA 3.5 and above
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of the year 2020 onwards.
How To Apply:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph, certified true copies of academic qualifications, certified a true copy of school leaving/completion certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for applicants whose first language is not English.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.