The supplementary admission is open for willing and interested candidates who had written JAMB and the College entrance examination The sales of supplementary forms will commence on Friday 5th August and closes on the 9th of September, 2022. Applications are requested for;
1. Candidates who wrote the College entrance are qualified to pick forms for the following Non Jamb Programmes
- Medical imaging Processing Technicians (Radiography)
- Health Education and promotion
- Environmental Health Technicians
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (PD-FHIM)
2. Candidate who wrote Jamb with a minimum score of 120 are qualified to pick forms for the following programmes
- ND Environmental Health Officer
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Dispensing Opticianary
- ND computer science
3. Candidates tor HND Environmental Health are required to present their National Diploma result( ND Environmental Health).
4. Candidates tor HND Health Information Management are required to present their National Diploma Result (ND- Health Intormation Management) and their license
5. HND-Public Health Nursing programme is open for Supplementary admission
NOTE: Awaiting results will NOT be accepted for admission
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING SUPPLEMENTARY FORM
- Interested candidates are to visit the office of the Director ot Academic Planning (DAP) for Screening and authentication of their credentials.
- Candidates will then proceed to E.U Prime in the College to obtain remitta and proceed to any bank and pay the sum of 3,300 (Three Thousand Three Hundred Naira) only.
- The bank tellers are expected to be presented to the Bursary Unit in the College to be issued receipts.
- Receipts from Bursary Unit should then be presented to the DAP’s office for the purchase of the supplementary forms.